Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Keri Murphy at the National Golf League/Sweet Spot Golf




Hello all,

On Saturday I took a quick trip to Sacramento to witness the 3rd annual NGL competition. If you have not heard of the NGL yet I would venture to say you will soon. Bob Abube, who also represents the LPGA golfers known as the "The Wilhelmina 7" started the NGL a few years back in an effort to make the game more entertaining to watch and I think he has done a great job of that. In addition to a tournament there was also a brewfest taking place which brought in 35 breweries and a few great winerys as well. I would say approx. 1500 attended the event that day and everyone seemed to be having a great time.

My time at the event was spent primarily in a booth with the great guys of "Sweet Spot Golf." Not only did I have the chance to promote some very high performance and fashion forward clubs (which I love) but I made some great new friends as well. I had such a blast meeting fans of The Golf Channel's, "Hwy 18" and Golfnow.com! I was on such a high at the end of the day. I was running out to catch my plane just as I was signing my last autograph for the day. I loved meeting all of you that came out...thank you!

No comments: