Saturday, December 5, 2009

Golf Capital Magazine

I had the distinct pleasure of writing an article for Golf Capital Magazine this month.

http://www.golfcapitalmagazine.com/digitalpublication/issue2/

I have wanted to write something for publication for some time now so when given the opportunity by the magazines owner and publisher, Dana Nichols, I jumped at the chance! Being relatively new to the game of golf, I quickly realized there were many parallels between the lessons of golf and the lessons of life. I love that with both golf and life you are constantly learning and evolving. Actually both become quite boring and monotonous. I hope you take a second to read the article...I would love your comments. It was actually much tougher that I thought it would be. It is one thing to speak to groups of people but it is another to put those thoughts down on paper in a way that actually makes sense. :)


Shine On!
Keri


No comments: