Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm writing for FINE Magazine!

I am very excited to announce that I will be a regular contributor to FINE Magazine! FINE Magazine is a high-end lifestyle and home magazine based out of San Diego. Last month I had the pleasure of going to the incredible Hacienda Cerritos in Mexico. This boutique hotel was like no other with views as far as the eye can see from every room, an incredible staff and lavish rooms. This was a place I did not want to leave! We shot some amazing video footage that you can see on the FINE Magazine website. Check out the hotel as well as my "Inspired Living" article on page 28 by clicking here.

Shine ON!!

Keri



1 comment:

Violet Mills said...

Miss Keri, you really are such an inspiration to everyone you encounter! This is awesome and so fitting!! Can't wait to see you soon :] (and I love getting your updates!) <3