Monday, January 25, 2010

The message!!

I am gearing up on figuring out my speaking topics and how I want to deliver them. At times I feel a bit overwhelmed by all I want to share...what will and can I say that will make a profound difference in the lives of others? I have no doubt I have a powerful message to share with the world and crafting just the right one can seem a bit daunting. I know it will change and I just need to jump in with both feet. I am reading an awesome book that reminds me of this:

"There is deep wisdom in being willing to experience our greatest anguish as a barometer of our greatest gift"

Reading and typing that brings me to tears...too many people bury themselves in the anquish instead of allowing it to open up their most amazing gift!

THAT is my message!!!

Do not let your light fade...be a beacon, share your experiences...Shine ON!

Love,
Keri







1 comment:

DarceyKnudsen said...

Don't let your fears cloud over your talents or stop you from sharing them with everyone! read Gravitycalling@blogspot.com Konner's very in depth poetry is very inspiring and insightfull. I think you will be very impressed! Gongrats on all your success!
Love You,
Darcey