Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How do you stay so positive?

I recently received an email from a friend of mine that asked;


"How do you stay so positive? Don't you have any bum days, doesn't life ever let you down? Sometimes I have no clue....." 


To answer my friend, ABSOLUTELY! I have had many bum days and yes, life can certainly disappoint.
I realize that is an inevitable part of life that without would make it easy to take all the good things for granted. I try to see every challenge and obstacle in life as a learning experience taking me one step closer to my ultimate goal. I am a firm believer that we all have a choice everyday to live life as a victim or to live victorious!  I also have faith in knowing that there is a purpose and intention for my life that I try my hardest to live out every day. If I keep getting the same results or if I am stuck-in-rut, I take a "time-out" to examine my habits and what I am doing (or not doing) that keeps me in the same place. Heck, I am even doing that today. LOL!


In many ways, I still don't have a clue, but I rejoice in the fact that everyday is a new day filled with opportunity. Life is what you make it so why not make it a happy one!


Shine ON!




Keri

No comments: