Saturday, April 17, 2010

What if tomorrow NEVER comes?

I know, quite the depressing topic for someone who is always spouting out motivational quotes. 


However, it has come to my attention that SO many people make up excuses for why they are not living the life they want...the amazing life that is just waiting for them!


*I don't have the time
*I don't have the money
*My kids come before my happiness
*I will find God before I die
*We will start work on our marriage when the kids are gone
*I'll start MONDAY (oh, yeah...we have all said that one!)


We are not guaranteed anything in life except this day...this moment!! Why are you waiting? I know stepping out and taking a risk can be scary. But I think the scarier reality is that we will die wondering where our life went and why didn't we try. 


Wouldn't you rather look back (if we are so blessed to do so) and say...man, I gave it my all! I pursued my dreams, my talents, my God, my community and my relationships with all that I could. I loved and lived everyday!


Yes, tomorrow may never come...stop waiting...and start doing!  You will be SO glad you did.


Shine ON!!


Keri

1 comment:

PJ said...

I like the saying "there is no someday on the calendar". Keri you are spot on!! As a survivor I run jump play everyday.