Thursday, November 26, 2009

A day of thanks...

It is difficult to express the sheer gratitude and love I have for my friends and family. Because of you, I am able to live with sheer abandon doing what I love most. I appreciate and love you more than you will ever know!

It has been quite the year...I know many of us continue to struggle and go through life's many challenges.

On this Thanksgiving, I encourage you to really look inside yourself and take time to recognize all the blessings in your life.  Remember, there are people without homes...there are people without families...and worst of all, there are people that have given up on themselves.

This holiday season I encourage you to make it a point to reach out to others. Be joyful for the things you DO have...for I am joyful for you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Love,
Keri

No comments: