Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today's inspirational quote

Everyday I try to find a new inspirational quote that has to do with how I am feeling or what I am experiencing that day. I post it on my Facebook page in hopes to inspire others as well. Today I chose:
 
"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." - Francis Bacon

 I believe in the darkest of times a person's true light is exposed. Those lit from within will shine with out trying. They will find a way out of the darkness because it is impossible for them to stay there long. Their light will not distinguish.

Others will search...they will use the darkness in order to do harm to themselves or others. They will feed on it and allow their appetite for destruction to suppress any light that may be trying to come through.

Let your light shine...be a beacon! You will not have to worry about finding your way out of the thick darkness that surrounds you, for your light that shines SO bright internally will reveal the path.

Shine on.


Keri Murphy

No comments: