Friday, November 20, 2009

The Plan

I have to admit sometimes it is difficult to know why certain things happen. A good friend of mine recently sent me this passage and I had to share it with you. Sometimes the plan we have for our lives is not the plan at all. It is hard to understand why we go through many of the challenges we go through. However, I do have faith and know that the plan will be revealed. The things that do not make sense now will someday be another great chapter in the book. I can not wait to share my message with the world. To help and inspire others...to BELIEVE that all things are possible!

For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope. When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you. When you look for me, you will find me. Yes, when you seek me with all your heart, you will find me with you, says the Lord.  (Jer: 29:11-14, NAB)

~KM

No comments: